Skip to main content

Ask the Knight

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Student Employment: How many units do I need to be enrolled in to be eligible for an on campus student job?

261 views   |   1 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Nov 07, 2016   


With few exceptions, students must be enrolled in 6 academic units to be eligible for on campus student employment.